1. Side one: vocab word- like nucleus. Side two: definition- membrane-enclosed organelle found in eukaryotic cells.
2. Side one: term- nucleus. Side two: picture- have the students draw out a picture of the nucleus and label parts.
3. Side one: event such as Spanish- American War. Side two: important facts (dates, names)
4. Side one: word in English such as apple. Side two: word in Spanish or other language- manzana
5. Side one: name of formula (find the slope). Side two: write out formula (y= mx+b)
6. Side one: vocab word (diligent). Side two: other words that mean the same, synonyms (hardworking).
7. Side one: term (hecho). Side two: pronunciation [ay'-cho]
8. Side one: term (plethora). Side two: word used in a sentence, in context (A plethora of books have been written on the subject.)
9. Side one: abbreviation (ELL). Side two: full definition (English Language Learners)
10. Side one: true or false. Side two: fact or sentence (Shakespeare wrote Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet)